Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Coooookie Crisp

So here I am on a Sunday night watching an adorable indie film called HappyThankYouMorePlease and there comes a scene with a little boy eating like 10 choc chip cookies. Then it hits me.
I would really love a chocolate chip cookie.

I mean, come on. Who wouldnt love a chocolate chip cookie at 9:30 on a Sunday night? Whoever they are I hope i never meet them.
But I digress.
So I start googeling (googling? idk)) where to get a cookie in Tallahassee.
Now I know I could simply go to Publix but I don't want to. Ok? Jeese
So here pops up this website called Late Baked Goods.
I am intrigued so I click it.

Brilliant! It is a cookie and brownie delivery service that only operates between the hours of 8pm and 2 am Thursday through Sunday.
Now I know what you are thinking. "those generous people are making sure students who are studying late night have warm delicious cookies when they need a little break". I know. that is obviously what they are doing.

I dont care what their motives are, this place is fucking genius. They even deliver milk with the cookies.




Cookies $0.75 each
  

    - Chocolate Chip
    - Oatmeal Raisin
    - Sugar Cookie
    - Special Of The Week!
Brownies $1.00 each
  

    - Double Fudge
    - Regular
    - Blondie


Extras!

    - 12oz Milk ........................... $1.50
    - 12oz Chocolate Milk........ $1.50
    - 12oz Soy Milk.....................$2.00


That is their menu in case you were wondering ^

So long story short, I called the number and some crazy lady answered. apparently they went out of business or something. So this whole post was for nothing because here I am without any warm cookies or brownies or milk for that matter. 
But I thought this idea was so cool that I had to share it with you. 
And by you I of corse mean no one because I have no followers yet. 
But in case you did happen to stumble across my page. I am writing for you and only you. So go out and get this business going again because I think it is bloody brilliant. 
That is all. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment